Ever worry that you don’t really know where your business stands financially? Ever wonder why toast always falls butter side down? An outsourced CFO from Keep can help with one of those things, and hint, it’s not bread physics. Cash flow, business capitalization, working with banks, fine-tuning strategies or preparing for growth, we can help you realize your financial potential and manage the business proactively.
Outsourced CFO Help When & How You Need It
"More like CF-Oh please help us get
our $h!t together."
Instant experience. Just add coffee.
Versatile, experienced resources combined with financial best practices. Get the year ’round peace of mind of knowing we’re here to provide financial leadership and oversight for you and your business.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- P&L customization support to make it meaningful for your business
- Identification of key metrics that matter to your business
- Helping you understand your margins by line of business so you know where to focus your time and energy
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Annual budgeting process
- Assistance creating proformas for growth or new businesses
Service Provider Relationships
- Work with your bank to obtain the right financing for your business
- Work with your liability insurance provider to ensure the right coverage
- Work with your CPA firm on tax strategies & incentives opportunities
- Work with your bookkeeper or firm to make sure you get the financial information needed to make good business decisions
How to Know You Need a CFO (pardon our rhymes)
It’s not always obvious when your organization needs to add a CFO and the timing varies from company to company. Below are some signals to consider. If you’re still not sure, let’s talk it out. Use the form or give us a call. No pressure. Just answers.