Ever worry that you don’t really know where your business stands financially? Ever wonder why toast always falls butter side down? Outsourced CFO services from Keep can help with one of those things, and hint, it’s not bread physics. Cash flow, business capitalization, working with banks, fine-tuning strategies, or preparing for growth, we can help you realize your financial potential and manage the business proactively.
Instant experience. Just add coffee.
Versatile, experienced resources combined with financial best practices. Get the year-round peace of mind of knowing we’re here to provide financial leadership through cfo outsource services providing oversight for you and your business.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- P&L customization support to make it meaningful for your business
- Identification of key metrics that matter to your business
- Helping you understand your margins by line of business so you know where to focus your time and energy
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Annual budgeting process
- Assistance creating proformas for growth or new businesses
Service Provider Relationships
- Work with your bank to obtain the right financing for your business
- Work with your liability insurance provider to ensure the right coverage
- Work with your CPA firm on tax strategies & incentives opportunities
- Work with your bookkeeper or firm to make sure you get the financial information needed to make good business decisions
Not quite ready for our monthly CFO service?
Start with our Quarterly CFO service option
- Strategic financial support
- Support organic growth/mergers & acquisitions activities
- Support succession/sale planning
- Support of your accounting function
- Develop annual/monthly budget process
- Develop short- and long-term forecast process
- Development of management reports/KPI dashboard
- Identify and oversee business process improvements
- Support of turnaround activities
- Optimization of monthly reviews of financial statements
- Provide business updates to owners, officers, and other key persons
- Conduct a cash flow analysis of the cash flow statements prepared by your bookkeeping firm
- Negotiate and manage your future financing relationships
- Oversee and coordinate with your CPA firm for year-end taxes
- Oversee your bookkeeping firm and payroll provider (excluding regular payroll processing
- A two-hour financial review with a CFO
- A dashboard of key metrics about your business
- Documented observations by the CFO of risks and opportunities
- A sounding board to ask financial questions
How to Know You Need a CFO (pardon our rhymes)
It’s not always obvious when your organization needs to add a CFO and the timing varies from company to company. Below are some signals to consider. If you’re still not sure, let’s talk it out. Use the form or give us a call. No pressure. Just answers.
Get answers. Get going.
Run Your Practice – Let Us Run Your Accounting
Your firm lives and thrives on billable hours. So why spend time worrying about your financials? Outsourced accounting gives you time to serve your clients – and serve more clients. With Keep, you get a dedicated team by your side including an accounting manager and bookkeepers. You get expertise. You get friendly, reliable support from humans, not bots. But even more, you get:
Get a clear picture of the financial health of your firm by knowing the type of clients driving revenue, which lawyers in the firm are generating the most revenue, and where opportunities or risks exist.
Using cash basis accounting, but wish you were accrual? Plan for expenses ahead of time, use historical data to prepare for upcoming financial needs, and feel more comfortable knowing when and how you can invest in growth.